Cam Kim island is the island on the other side of the Thu Bon river (knowns as Hoi An river), it can be one of very few areas around Hoi An that you can find the authentic lifestyle of a Vietnam countryside before huge development of tourism.
This half day cycling tour will bring you the unique experience of meeting friendliest locals, tasting the authentic local food and enjoy the tranquility of a rural village.
- Enjoying the beautiful scenery of rural island around Hoi An.
- Meet locals at their house and taste their specialities such as rice wine, sleeping mats and rice noodle.
- Great local guide who is the link between you and humble tourists
- 15km ride through villages and rice fields this tour is suitable to all cycling experienced levels
- This tour is suitable for family who travel with kids. Please contact us if you want to hire our bike trailer or tag-along bike for kids
- This tour is suitable to travelers who love to discover the real hidden Vietnam!
Staying in Da Nang? no worry, we can arrange a transfer from Da Nang for our trip still with little extra charge.
- Between 1- 3 peopld, we provide 4 seat car pick up / drop off: 15usd each way.
- Between 4 – 8 people, we provide a mini van pickup/dropoff: 22usd each way.
- More than 8 people, we provide a coach pick up/dropoff: 35usd each way.
For more information, please email us at [email protected] for details
Meeting Time: 8.00 am at Hoi An Cycling Tour - Bike Store, 86/7 Nguyễn Trường Tộ st,
Meet our biking guide at our bike store for fitting the bike. The bike tour started with a short ride crossing the river of Hoi An to reach to Cam Kim island where we are together discovering the area.
Visit local families
During the tour, we will visit a number of families who make delicious My Quang noodles, home made rice wine and weave colorful straw sleeping mats. We will have plenty of time to chat with them and ask questions to learn about their history, local customs and way of life.
We will also enjoy lunch cooked by the family to experience the real taste of Hoi An. During the tour, we will also learn about the traditional farming methods, see water buffaloes and witness the fishermen setting and harvesting their nets. If you are looking for the real Hoi An, join us for this delightful morning.