Hoi An old town can be considered the most touristy town in Vietnam, but just a few minutes ride, you will be in the most beautiful rural villages in the central of Vietnam. This A Pleasant Ride is about the experience of riding bicycle around the beautiful villages and discover the hidden charm of Hoi An countryside.
Total ride today is around 40km, we are seeing parts that you don’t get to see unless you are on a bicycle. 40 km ride through villages, rice fields, crossing unique traditional bamboo bridge, meet farmers working on their fields, visiting the veteran family, making sleeping mat with locals and tasty lunch served at the local family house as the local specialty. Fantastic outing day away from normal tourist attractions.
- Enjoying the beautiful scenery of rural Hoi An
- Visiting local families to learn more about their lives
- Getting away from the regular tourist attractions
- Hearing interesting stories told by our well trained local guides
- You are an out-door person, you are outgoing travelers and willing to be out of touristy area and discover something new.
- You are decent fit, you are going to cycle 40 km around stunning villages and rice fields, it is not hard as all cycling paths are flat and easy to cycle. Plenty of time to stop for visiting families and see things.
Staying in Da Nang? no worry, we can arrange a transfer from Da Nang for our trip still with little extra charge.
- Between 1- 3 peopld, we provide 4 seat car pick up / drop off: 15usd each way.
- Between 4 – 8 people, we provide a mini van pickup/dropoff: 22usd each way.
- More than 8 people, we provide a coach pick up/dropoff: 35usd each way.
For more information, please email us at [email protected] for details
Your 40km bicycle tour in Hoi An started at 8.00am at Hoi An Cycling Tour's Bike Store after meeting our excellent cycling guide and fitting the bikes. Today we are outing around Hoi An to the most untouched area in Hoi An that only a bicycle tour could take you to.
During the ride, you are having chance to make hundreds of photos about local lives, views of river, water palm... By lunch time, we will arrive in one of family who making My Quang - a local rice noodle. You get a chance to see how rice noodle made in Vietnam then enjoy a tasty bowl of noodle for your lunch. Carry on, we cycle around Cam Kim island to visit Mr Dau family - a veteran family who came back from the war with a leg lost in 1985, and now-a-day, he is a very popular rice wine maker. Learn his incredible history and taste traditional sprit of Rice Wine is one of the highlights of our trip. Back to the bike for another pleasant ride to Hoi An.
Notice: if you would like to take photos of local human, please ask them politely and you will be rewarded with a beautiful Vietnamese smile!